I'm looking to replace the LH fender and headlight backing panel (and probably the bumper support) on my '94 GMC G2500 Vandura. I've noticed a lot of spot welds, but, looking through the forums, I'm unsure just how many I'd have to remove. Can anyone provide insight?
So far I'm pretty certain I'd have to remove the following spot welds:
- Along the top under the windshield strip (windshield must be removed, or just stripping?)
- Between the fender and door all the way down (door must be removed)
- Between the bumper support and RH fender (so I can take the bumper support along with the LH fender)
- Somewhere inside the engine compartment?
- Somewhere under the wheel well?
I appreciate any help!