This is for my '78 Dodge.
I'm not sure of what to call it for a proper search even... It retains the cable that actuates the blend door. This photo is from a newer van but the clip should be the same. Looking for options other than making a trip to the junk yard [and hoping] to find one.
Thanks for any help!