Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 331 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 330 331
Re: Dr. Bob's Jokes Thread
GhostRyder #613699 May 01st 2013 2:15 pm
carpal tunnel
carpal tunnel
This letter was sent to the School Principal's office after the school had sponsored a luncheon for seniors. An elderly lady received a new radio at the lunch as a door raffle prize and was writing to say thank you.

Dear Lions Bay School,

God bless you for the beautiful radio I won at your recent Senior Citizens luncheon. I am 87 years old and live at the West Vancouver Home for the Aged. All of my family has passed away so I am all alone. I want to thank you for the kindness you have shown to a forgotten old lady.

My roommate is 95 and has always had her own radio; but, she would never let me listen to it. She said it belonged to her long dead husband, and understandably, wanted to keep it safe.

The other day her radio fell off the nightstand and broke into a dozen pieces. It was awful and she was in tears.
She asked if she could listen to mine, and I was overjoyed that I could tell her to go screw herself.

Thank you for that wonderful opportunity.

God bless you all.

Sincerely,

Edna

GhostRyder #613703 May 01st 2013 3:07 pm
Supreme Master
Supreme Master
Good one

Everyday above ground is a Good Day!!!
Never Stop Vannin'

Member of Break Away Vanners
Host of Spring Break
At Shenandoah Acres Family Campground

Owner & Creator of Wizard's Van-In Videos
Member of Riding High Truckers from 1982 to 1996
2nd Member of The Toopa Sinner Tribe
Member of Free Bird Vanners 1996 to Present
Member of Cape Atlantic Truckers South Jersey
Host Club of Freeze Out
Certified Nats Judge
Member of Shenandoah Valley Vans
Wizard78 #613708 May 01st 2013 3:21 pm
Maniac
Maniac
------------ lol

[Linked Image]

Proud member: Shenandoah Valley Vans

............" REALITY IS JUST AN ELABORATE ILLUSION"..................

GhostRyder #613732 May 01st 2013 5:41 pm
pooh-bah
pooh-bah
A Charlotte, North Carolina man, having purchased a case of rare, very expensive cigars, insured them against .... get this .... fire. Within a month, having smoked his entire stockpile of fabulous cigars, and having yet to make a single premium payment on the policy, the man filed a claim against the insurance company. In his claim, the man stated that he had lost the cigars in "a series of small fires." The insurance company refused to pay, citing the obvious reason that the man had consumed the cigars in a normal fashion. The man sued ... and won!! In delivering his ruling, the judge stated that since the man held a policy from the company in which it had warranted that the cigars were insurable, and also guaranteed that it would insure the cigars against fire, without defining what it considered to be "unacceptable fire," it was obligated to compensate the insured for his loss. Rather than endure a lengthy and costly appeal process, the insurance company accepted the j udge's ruling and paid the man $15,000 for the rare cigars he lost in "the fires." After the man cashed his check, however, the insurance company had him arrested... on 24 counts of arson! With his own insurance claim and testimony from the previous case being used as evidence against him, the man was convicted of intentionally burning the rare cigars and sentenced to 24 consecutive one year terms

The only Stephentown on earth.
I don't mind Coming to work,
but that 8hr wait to go home is a bitch.
No matter how little I do,
I always feel I could do less.
"The only thing wrong with a perfect drive to work is that you
end up at work."
NOVA VANS
1990 Dodge B150
GhostRyder #613749 May 01st 2013 8:27 pm
For REAL ?

SUNSHINE VANS-VAN DIEGO
ADRENALIN BY THE GALLON & CHASIN RACIN
ONE FOR THE DIRT & ONE FOR THE STREETS
'93 CHEVY G30 454 4X4 SPORTVAN EXT 146" WB
'92 CHEVY G30 454 BEAUVILLE EXT 146" WB
GhostRyder #613874 May 02nd 2013 7:06 pm
pooh-bah
pooh-bah
A man was walking on the beach one day and he found a bottle half buried in the sand. He decided to open it. Inside was a genie. The genie said,” I will grant you three wishes and three wishes only." The man thought about his first wish and decided, “I think I want 1 million dollars transferred to a Swiss bank account. POOF! Next he wished for a Ferrari red in color. POOF! There was the car sitting in front of him. He asked for his final wish, " I wish I was irresistible to women." POOF! He turned into a box of chocolates.

end up at work."
NOVA VANS
1990 Dodge B150
GhostRyder #613986 May 03rd 2013 6:40 pm
pooh-bah
pooh-bah
Two drunks are driving down the highway, drinking their beer. All of a sudden the driver notices lights flashing in his mirror; the cops are on his tail. His buddy says, "What are we going to do?" The driver says, "Don't worry. Just do exactly what I tell you and everything will work out perfectly. First, peel the labels off our beer bottles and we'll each stick one on our forehead. Then shove the bottles underneath the seat, and let me do the talking." They pull over and the cop walks up to the car. He looks at them kind of funny, but asks to see the guy's driver's license. And he asks him, "Have you been drinking?" "Oh, no, sir," the driver replies. "I noticed you weaving back and forth across the highway. Are you *sure* you haven't been drinking?" the cop asks. "Oh, no, sir," the drunk answers. "We haven't had a thing to drink tonight." "Well, I've got to ask you," says the cop, "What on earth are those things on your forehead?" "That's easy, Officer," says the drunk. " You see, we're both alcoholics, and we're on the patch."

end up at work."
NOVA VANS
1990 Dodge B150
GhostRyder #614133 May 04th 2013 8:40 pm
addict
addict
One day a hot MILF is at the checkstand paying for her groceries. She notices the young strapping courtesy clerk bagging her groceries. After she analyzes every inch of his body with lustful desire she inquires, "Young man could you help me out with my groceries?" The tan young man replies with enthusiasm, "Why yes maam, I would be happy to help you out!" On the way out to her car she leans in close to the young man's ear and whispers, "I got an itch'y pussy" To which the bewildered boy answers, "Maam, I'll tell ya,
"I can't tell one Japanese Import from another!!!!" stupid

Last edited by spanishfly; May 04th 2013 8:46 pm.

An open road,full tank of gas,and a good selection of music,me and my Chevy van
GhostRyder #614190 May 05th 2013 10:54 am
pooh-bah
pooh-bah
Dolphins are so intelligent that within a few weeks of captivity they can train a man to stand on the edge of their pool and throw them fish three times a day.

end up at work."
NOVA VANS
1990 Dodge B150
Page 22 of 331 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 330 331

Moderated by  Astro 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate

Upcoming Events
discovery