enthusiast
i was goin to say that nate he he

AdSense long
Re: The TRUTH
user deleted #308604 July 16th 2009 12:44 pm
Madman!
Madman!
Originally Posted by bigfootpaul
ok now i am goin to tell you why i hate dodges so much !i payed 600 bucks for a 1980 dodge shorty slant 6 that had a bad motor but still drove it home ok are you with me so far ???ok got a new well a doner car with a bad trans mot0r was good drove it home ok now it gets reel good !!! toke the motor out of the van and the motor out of the car put it in the van go to start it no way got it to spen but no fire!!!ok did ever thing to it that the book said to do cool no f-ckin way would not start 3 weeks of hair pullin and then i go and start askin everone i could if i did somthing wrong no one would help or i did it all to it that thay said to do 4 months later i said f-ck it sold it for 300.00 now did not know vanning.com was here and the one guy that had a van said nothin about it so thats why i have a FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i have yall to help me now boy if only i knew about yall i could be a dodge boyuky

I was waiting for you to say you put the bad motor back in the van lol

Ken Schwarz
Tricky Truckers, N.J.
Van Clan Plus One, Canada
Manse Vans, Finland
Rebel Vanners, N.J. "USA"
Toopa Sinner Tribe, N.C.

www.showvans.com

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/360991

[Linked Image]

"Coolness ALWAYS trumps comfort"
Superbeast #308659 July 16th 2009 2:23 pm
S
S
I know I'm new...but as an Irish clutz....this thread is meant for me!! None van related...cause I just got my first van..but man o man do I have some gooduns!

from installing a new bilge pump in my bassboat with screws that were too long...and ended up screwing the boat onto the trailer bunk boards..talk about a bich unloading at the ramp teh next morning!!

not chocking my trailer when I unhooked at a camp in Maine...half hour later, while I was in the mess hall eating lunch (with about 40 other guys) we all watched my boat and trailer roll backwards (prop first) into cabin number 6...that was a mess..I wanted to die.

to a few months ago Planing some molding with a power planer...sneezing...and planing 1" of my pointer finger off..in 9/32" slices!!

good times...good times!

Last edited by steelvan; July 16th 2009 2:24 pm.

[Linked Image]
steelvan #310296 July 21st 2009 12:49 pm
Madman!
Madman!
Originally Posted by steelvan
to a few months ago Planing some molding with a power planer...sneezing...and planing 1" of my pointer finger off..in 9/32" slices!!

good times...good times!

OUCH!

Ken Schwarz
Tricky Truckers, N.J.
Van Clan Plus One, Canada
Manse Vans, Finland
Rebel Vanners, N.J. "USA"
Toopa Sinner Tribe, N.C.

www.showvans.com

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/360991

[Linked Image]

"Coolness ALWAYS trumps comfort"
Superbeast #312741 July 28th 2009 3:50 pm
carpal tunnel
carpal tunnel
I'm just glad this happened before I rebuilt my van.
I was doing some motor work and had just finished, the work... and about my 4th or 5th beer.
So I decided to go for a test drive. Well I dident realize that the passenger door was not latched, it was just leaning closed. So I tore off through the warehouse and when I slowed down to fit through the warehouse door my passenger door flew open and slammed into the wall next to the door. Doh!
Left me with a nice crease to bang out to end my day rofl

Loonie Toon Truckers...
New Jersey Chapter

[Linked Image]

Galaxy #312750 July 28th 2009 4:00 pm
pooh-bah
pooh-bah
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OUCH Charlie! And you just had that repainted recently, didn't you?
cry

good thing it was BEFORE

Last edited by joshvan; July 28th 2009 4:02 pm.

Josh Souders
Performance Inc

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
josh_performanceinc #312913 July 28th 2009 10:14 pm
pooh-bah
Online Content
pooh-bah
All steel body mods, steel front spoiler, "gussets" running down the width of a license plate and two fog lights toward the center. Well, gussets were not quite long enough but within tolerance (in other words, would still be straight across the spoiler), so I pull up on bottom edge of the spoiler at the same time I'm pushing down with the drill through the edges of the braces to get everything to match, drill bit snaps and with the downward force I had going, put the broken edge of the drill bit through my thumb!

2005 E350 Turbo Diesel
Why is it that when I press 1 for English, I still can not understand the person on the other end????
Starlord #312954 July 29th 2009 12:08 am
veteran
veteran

I decide I'm going to lower my van 2" in the front so I get a set of drop pocket control arms and install them, all goes well with the install. After I get it back on the ground I'm standing back and admiring the new 2" lower stance and it looks pretty damn good so I figure I better go underneath and make sure all the steering components, ball joints, control arm bushing and other parts are snug and all looks good down there too. I might need to mention that at this point i've owned the van for 13 years and have crawled in, out and around every inch of it, but when I went to slide out from under it this time........ I removed a little skin from my nose with the new 2" lower license plate.

Here's one from way back,

Some friends and I are headed down to Truckin onto summer 1981. My buddy Joe is driving up front with my girl, John and I are in the back doing shots of JD. There are no windows that open but there is a rear sunroof (at the time) and I open it but its still a little warm back there so I get this great idea to remove the sunroof so there is a little more ventilation. Did you ever remove your sunroof at 60+ MPH? Don't its really hard to hold onto.

Munzvan@aol.com / Runnin Wild Truckers / I never met a van I didn't like.
[Linked Image]
Superbeast #313054 July 29th 2009 10:16 am
S
S
Originally Posted by Superbeast
Originally Posted by steelvan

good times...good times!

OUCH!

yes it was!! I brought the little slices to the ER and asked the doc to reattach...he got a good laugh out of it.

The next day I go in for surgery to have a skin graft done on it... I'm laying on the table in the OR groggy already and just before they push the rest of the sleepy medicine into me the surgeon comes over and says Mike, we have everything we need, it's going to be a fast procedure...only problem is that the skin I have to graft onto your finger is from a black guy...then he pushed the rest of juice in...I had some freaky dreams and when I woke up I immediately pulled my hand up and looked at my finger...then heard the doc and my brother laughing...wish I knew going in that they were friends...jerks!

[Linked Image]
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Astro, nautic1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate

Upcoming Events
discovery
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 21 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TheDrunkenGunsmith, Jac, LOVclassics, ZenMuffin, Milkman530