I've been on a trip this weekend. It's hard to make any definitive conclusions but my sense is that there isn't really much change in feel or road noise. One observation is that I found myself correcting the steering and having to concentrate to hold the vehicle steady in the lane. This isn't really anything I can blame on the new AT tires because my suspension is still outstanding many replacements of moving parts (i got it inspected and was given a list of things that needed to be replaced, pretty much every moving part in the front suspension and steering +shocks).

I did go off road to reach my camp site and was worried I would get some rubbing on lock and/or going over bumps. I think if the tires were rubbing the body I would feel it in the steering wheel, and I didn't, so it seem we are good on that front. Having said that, the tires seem dangerously close to the ends of the running boards on lock and the front wheels are not tucked inside the wheel arch, they stick out (because of the aftermarket wheels). I was expecting to be dissapointed once we started bouncing around but I didn't have any problems.

1988 B250 Conversion Van
https://i.imgur.com/uQPPuqo.jpg