Are there any kits for switching from split I beam to A arm suspension in a Mid Ford? I thought about a Crown Vic front end, but I'd have to be careful not to completely ruin my van trying to do silly stuff like that.

I'd rather save up and in a year or two have a bolt in kit if such an animal exists. There are a million of these type kits for F100, but I haven't seen any for E100.

Last edited by EconoLiam; June 12th 2021 7:49 pm. Reason: Eye suk at spelleng