I would have picked all that stuff to flip.

I did finally go back today and get the 1984 Dodge van tilt and the 1995 Chevy van tilt. The latter has three keys for it.

I also picked some more interior bits from the 95 for mine; to save me some effort, I took the two panels on each side of the rear door opening, plus it had like a little box that went between the back and the wheel house which housed the jack.

I started to pull the overhead in the Dodge but it was so hot and I found four more bolts so I left it, I can go back again soon.

What I am also tempted by is a 1980 Pontiac Bonneville has the factory power sunroof in it. It needs a new glass, but it looks like the entire unit just unbolts from the roof. It's a fairly rare option and they wouldn't charge too much for it. So I am wondering how much hassle it would be to put in my van. One of the bigger issues is I'd have to run at least four drains out of it, plus whatever is involved in getting it bolted up and sealed. These cars have a very flat roofline and the same sunroof unit was used in all the GM full size cars of that era so I think it would work in a van.

1994 G20
2002 Express, sitting dead
1988 G20 conversion, stored