The 95 was still mostly untouched, just the injectors gone. 293,000 miles on it. $4 or so in change still on the cupholder even though they'd pulled it and put it in the back.

I took a set of seats because while dirty they used the stock base for them, a small overhead console with 4 rocker switches, plus the cluster, heater control and mirrors to flip. The wood cupholder, too, people are paying silly money for those things. The tilt was a little loose and with 293K on it I hesitated to pull it but I may anyways since it's an airbag tilt and only fits about three years of van.

Somebody had pulled out any rear seats or bed/bench long ago and the interior was pretty dirty overall.

There also was an 84 Dodge conversion that looks like it was nice once. Clean tilt with key already out I probably should have bought to flip. It has what was a nice overhead unit but somebody ripped out probably a CB and when they did they broke it in several places instead of fully unbolting it. It could probably be repaired, but I don't know who'd want to do that.

I got video of both, when I edit them and post them I can share links.

1994 G20
2002 Express, sitting dead
1988 G20 conversion, stored