I’m looking for some assistance on my van something is wrong and is causing the van to go into limp mode. Abs light is on. When the problem first occurred I was backing out my driveway and the van died. I found that the trans fuse was blown. Tried the replacing fuses all it would do was blow as soon as I clicked the key on. I then wiggled my wires and then it wouldn’t blow a fuse. I took off all the wiring loom and tape. No visible breaks in the line. I re taped and put wires back and now fuse doesn’t blow but anti lock light is on. Speedo won’t work and oil pressure gage doesn’t work. I replaced the speed sensors and the oil pressure sensor! That fixed the issue no lights on dash and all gears work no limp mode. Park it after the day and go out the next day and boom abs light no oil pressure sensing. And now the temperature sensor is reading like the thermostat is not functional letting the engine overheat. The codes that came up was 33, 81, 82. I re traced the wiring again and found that the rear speed sensors 2 wires at the plug had been touching bare copper the whole time. Fixed the short? Van still has abs light and same problems. Thought maybe the wires caused the sensor to fry so I replaced it again and same problems? I put in a new transmission about a thousand miles ago and worked perfect the previous owner did some funky stuff with the wiring. I need some tips or help anybody had these problems before etc?