This old van wiring is make me lose hair lol. So when I got the van the instrument cluster gauges did work but died at one point, I also had no brake lights. In an effort to solve this I replaced the brake light switch, headlight switch, flashers, fuses, voltage limiter and the turn signal switch. After I replaced the turn signal switch all my exterior lights function 100%. I then I installed the headlight switch hoping that would solve the dead instrument cluster, It didn't, I proceed to fuse with the wiring and reseat the fuses, after that the turn signals and flasher don't work, I do have headlights, brake lights and running lights though. The only lights that work on the instrument cluster are the turn signal indicators, brake sentinel and high beam indicator. I noticed when I use the turn signal while the running lights are on the turn signal indicator lights goes dark and also when I pull the flasher. I should also mention that I've completely bypassed the ammeter. I'm not sure what to do next as I've replaced all the switches.