I have a 1988 Dodge B250 Hightop Conversion Van with 140k miles that I have converted into a camper with Queen bed, solar panels etc for my wife and I to travel the US in. I have a lot of upgrades in the suspension such as KYB Gas A Just shocks, ball joints, blue top steering box, tie rods, bushings, control arms, brand new tires etc already done. My current issue is that if I am stopped at a light in the left turn lane with cars driving past at 50mph, my van rocks pretty hard side to side. Same thing in a crosswind or passing a truck on the highway it rocks pretty bad and pushes me in the crosswind. These are the current things I was thinking about doing to improve the suspension, let me know your thoughts. Picture for to show current stance photo

1. Currently have brand new Cooper AT3 4S XL Load 109T 235/75R15 passenger tires, upgrade to Nokian Rotiiva AT LT 10 Ply Load E 235/75r15
2. Currently have brand new KYB Gas A Just, replace with Bilstein 4600
3. Replace rear leaf springs with stock or heavy duty
4. See if I can fabricate the Hellwig 7513 rear sway bar since I have the large gas tank, it says it wont work with large gas tank.
5. Front Coil springs with heavy duty

Any other ideas, I would love to hear them!

Attached Files MVIMG_20190713_113653.jpg
Last edited by petes67bird; January 26th 2021 2:20 pm.