So.....after yet another damn health scare (no COVID, no mono, no strep) and two weeks down and out, I have made some more progress. I wired in a battery isolater to push power to my rear deep-cell battery, and started routing a 2GA wire back there for power. However, one thing that has been a nuisance for a couple years is the four "regions" of the undercarriage, between the frame rails, that has been filthy, rusted, and plain out of sorts with the rest of the van. I did all of the back end when I pulled the rear end and gas tank, and all of the front when the whole engine, drivetrain, and clip was pulled for restoration and replacement. I just could not allow myself to mount clamps and route the wire without finally getting the whole underside brushed, sanded, acetoned, primed, and painted. So I spent more filthy, dirty, upside-down, crap in eyes, mask covering, arm tiring hours than I should have getting that all taken care of. Although it is just rattle can work, I still feel so much better knowing its done. Not something that anyone will ever see, but it just feels good. A few shots of that effort.....I won't provide what I looked like after it, or how long I was in the shower scrubbing everything.

Attached Files
UNDERCARRAIGE CLEAN UP 2.JPG (121.45 KB, 223 downloads)
UNDERCARRAIGE CLEAN UP 6.JPG (168.42 KB, 212 downloads)
UNDERCARRAIGE CLEAN UP 7.JPG (153.67 KB, 209 downloads)
UNDERCARRAIGE CLEAN UP 8.JPG (114.66 KB, 212 downloads)
UNDERCARRAIGE CLEAN UP 10.JPG (133.46 KB, 211 downloads)