Had a bit of time last night between tearing down a customers truck and waiting on parts, so this week i should have some decent progress being made, if the weather holds out van is outside unfortunately but i cant fit it in my garage space i'm renting.
finished routing the bank 2 wires
[Linked Image]
mocked up the one side of the true dual exhaust, up on the fence if i want true duals or if i should add an x pipe in the system. It should pick up more midrange torque with an x pipe, but thats another 180 in pipes and it'll move the positioning of the mufflers further back which may make it harder to route out before the rear tires. Although this should be easy to remove and modify if i change my mind later down the road. It's a bullet converter with an electronic cut out to a thrush turbo muffler.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
also painted a few brackets and the oil fill tube quicly in the bed of the shop truck....end of the night after clean up figured why not, not like i care about the finish all that much its a shop truck
[Linked Image]
this is where i left off on the customers truck, it was suppose to be a simple motor replacement, which is why i left the harness and fuel lines in place, but now it's getting an ls1 t56 supposedly... i'll see what he drops off for me at the shop saturday.
[Linked Image]