Howdy.

I have a 1982 B150 with the 225.
Running pretty solid, but the Holley 1945 probably needs a rebuild. Looking at the condition of some of the components on the engine, I’d like to also take the manifolds off and really clean and inspect. Seeing as how my future plans were a new carb and dual exhaust, (looking for a nice sound) I fell upon this deal from Clifford for the Weber 38 and all the components. I’m wondering on the practicality side, if you guys have heard or know anything about these. And as far as technical, I’m reading I will be losing the vacuum amplifier which I’m trying to lose clutter anyway. PO left a lot of vacuum lines capped, and cut, and placed in the wrong areas. I’m also seeing that I will need to drill and tap a barb to the intake for the power brake booster vacuum line. I’m assuming that is vital. Any info you have for deleting the vacuum amplifier, egr on the intake, changing from hard linkage to a cable for the throttle, and really, any advice you have in general. Thank you! This is also my first project vehicle, so I apologize for any obvious inexperience or wrong terminology.

https://www.shop.cliffordperformance.net/68-Mopar-225-Coombination-68M225.htm

1982 Dodge B-150 Shorty 4speed
IBEW

Catchphrase!