Good day all,

I had to replace my 1990 Dodge B250 rear barn doors recently (door mounted tire carriers make lousy bumpers), but had to break the sealant where the hinge enters the door’s exterior. What is this stuff? Some sort of caulking? Until it’s replaced I have a small gap allowing moisture to enter my doors.

These photos may explain what I mean:

Thank you for your assistance.