Hi, I bought a used 15 Chevy Express 2500 passenger van a few months ago. This is my 2nd van ever, the 1st being a 2003 Savanna. I sold it after I got hurt racing moto in Canada, thinking I wouldn't ride again. But I still do and the the truck I traded the van in on was becoming a clapper so back to the van life. I bought the passenger version because I wanted the climate control in the rear plus some extra windows. Its a short version so I am giving up interior space but gaining a ton better maneuverability. But I didn't think that giving up 20 or so inches would make that big a difference.

So while I'm always looking to make new friends, my primary purpose here is to hopefully find some good solid ideas (and how tos) to fix up the interior of the van. I paid someone to do the 1st van, I don't have that luxury this time around. But I also don't have the time and money to do a bunch of trial and error stuff. I'm great with tools and motorcycles but when it comes to creating and building the stuff I need, well, I need some help.

I have to admit, I'm surprised at how many van pages are out there, here, Instagram, etc. Its amazing.