Hey Guys,
Im Zack from Georgia, and I have recently (over last 2 year) become super into the Vans. I have been lurking/reading around this site for awhile, and today decided to make an account and chat with you all. I have a 1995 G30 LWB that I am in love with. My brother and I race motocross, so its main use is a motovan. We haul 2 bikes, gear, food for the weekend, etc, and sleep in it! AWESOME!! Recently blew a head gasket so almost done rebuilding from pistons up. I have a few questions.... 1) Any good places to get weather stripping for the doors? Most of mine is gone or almost there. I have seen some for sale, but it seems pricey. 2) the wipers have never worked. I started to replace the wiper motor but realized how big of a pain it is, and wanted to get some input. Any easier way to get to it. Any common electrical issues that cause this? My understanding is the motors rarely fail? But if i have to pretzel my body for a few hours under the dash i am replacing it all! Fuse is not blown either..... Anyways looking foward to hearing from you all. Going to try to post a few pics as well. CHEERS!

Attached Files motor2.jpgmotor.jpgvan.jpgdog.jpgbikes2.jpgbikes.jpg