Cheers lads, appreciate the heads up!
People say the older you get, the lower your balls drop:) My front is already roughly my riding height I was looking for. I'd like to drop another good half an inch but it would be illegal due to my lower A-arms. In British Columbia regulations say that lowest part of your vehicle cannot be lower than the bottom of your rims. My tires are ~2 inch and I have around 2 and a half inch from the ground to lower A-arms. From the ground to chassis' crossmember I have ~3 1/2 inches, smth around that from the top of the tire to wheel wells inside my fenders. So when airbags goes in next year I can drop my front fully on the floor without major mods. I'm waiting for my brother-in law to help my lower the back, that's coming shortly. I'll take one overload and next smallest leaf spring and that will drop ~1 inch in leaf thickness plus whatever extra sag I will have due to weakened leaf springs. And where leafs are bolted at their front I can drill another mounting hole in the bracket around 3 inches higher what will raise my axle by another inch and a half. Altogether my back will drop ~2 1/2 inches and that's not even close to what I want LOL. My front has dropped ~5 inches for final riding height so I want to drop my back 4-5 inches for it to be just a tad above level compared to the front. But here's a problem for me to solve- atm from my axle to the frame there's only ~3 1/2 inches and after 2 1/2 rear drop I'll have only 1 inch of suspension travel. And that's not even to a rubber stopper on the frame, that's metal to metal... Then we can revisit our chat about low balls LOL
So I ain't gonna have my back as low as I want to for some time plus future airbags for rear end wouldn't make any sense. I need a C-cut on my frame before airbags... Now I go get some beer and go brainstorming how can I make that happen on the van that I'm driving every single day:)

If it's broken- I'll fix it! If it's not- I'll break it to figure it out how it works so I can fix it.