This is going to be a slow process because of me being paraplegic and my friends have families and lives to live too. But, this is going to be my 02 Econoline build.
It's ultra budget because of me being on disability and most of my income is spent on bills, but so far I'm doing pretty well for the budget.
I'm starting with an 02 e250, 5.4, ex medical transport van, which is nice because it already has a side load hd bus wheelchair lift, hightop, tie downs and s clean plain interior. It's regular length but that doesn't bother me and I'm glad it has jump seats for 4 extra riders in back if the need comes that I want to haul 4 extra people. It's rusty on the rockers and quarters and high mileage (191,xxx mi.), but it runs excellent and shifts perfect and doesn't make any funny noises, although it does show a lean and rich code on bank one so I'm guessing o2 sensors, an egr code, and cam sensor circuit code. But the price was right and I already have panels ordered for the rust and have body work lined up through a local guy with good prices and good quality work.
I started with eraser wheeling the red stripes off, I need a couple more wheels to get the gray vinyl off but for now getting rid of the red will do.

Attached Files IMG_20190312_161112059_HDR.jpg

98 Dodge shorty hitop mark iv
95 Chevy van 20 regency hitop conversion van