Still appears like many electric radiator fans are not really heavy into design of the impeller, and many of the Images of installations do not include a shroud on their puller fans, meaning much of the radiator is not getting air sucked through it.

My Computer fans are mainly to exchange air in my Van, outside air for inside air, and I want extremely powerful fans, with manual speed control. I can exchange the complete volume of air inside my van in about 60 seconds with all fans on high.

I bought one of the smaller Spal fans, and the noise and amp draw were out of control compared to high power brushless computer fan, and I sent it back. The computer fans obviously are not hardened against water intrusion and whatnot, but the design of their impellers and fan bodies is far ahead of anything I've seen for use as a radiator or transmission cooler fan.

Interior cabin air circulation is a different subject though.

However I would love to see some of the attention to detail of design exhibited in computer fans, on Radiator fans. If some company were to offer highly efficient electric puller fans with built in shroud to fit my radiator, I'd save up for it.