Been mooning over the damn van only because the rain has kept me from working on it.

Tearing out the carpet due to a leak around the passenger door jamb and foot well. Van-na got really smelly, and I thought I fixed the weatherstripping where the rain was coming in, but after getting a helluva lot more rain, it seems either I missed another leak around the same area or my fix didn't do jack. It's somewhere in the passenger door corner, maybe under the dash or coming from the windshield, which I got replaced early last year so I hope it isn't something with the new windshield's gasket. I haven't had a chance to put in the new carpet yet, which I've been itching to do, so I guess it's fortunate I didn't yet and ruin the new stuff. Tomorrow we get a break in the weather, so I hope I can just plug the leaks with some silicone. Her floors will get the scrub-a-dub treatment, and I'll clean & reuse the dirty 'padding' foam panels that were under the shag.......then it's just a matter of waiting to see if it all worked when the next round of rain hits us the day/week after. THEN it'll be new carpet install time....

And I gotta fix the damn window blind cords that got snapped while I was dragging out the bench seat/bed. Then we should be ready for some springtime campin'.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]