first thing: Hi everyone, new to the forum!

Second: I know this is a long shot but I thought i would post and see if anyone has seen this van. My dad had a 1974 Chevy Van 10 that he spent a lot of time working on before I was born. After 3 kids he was forced to sell it. 30 years later he still talks about his van constantly. So, my brother and I decided we need to find him another one to work on so he could get over his old van. As I am looking around for a 74 needing some work I started trying to track down his old van to see if it still exists. I believe the VIN number is in the manual stashed somewhere in my moms house but i have yet to find it and am starting to think it was thrown out. I also had a friend pull insurance records from his address to see if we could find the VIN but no records seemed to go back far enough. So all i have to go by are these pictures as of now. He showed it a lot in the Bethlehem Pennsylvania area and I believe it was called "Ice Fantasy". Pics are below. Any tips for locating lost vehicles would be much appreciated!

Attached Files
imagejpeg_0-1.jpg (261.8 KB, 72 downloads)
imagejpeg_2.jpg (249.75 KB, 69 downloads)
imagejpeg_3.jpg (258.18 KB, 69 downloads)
Resized_20181129_200812_7690.jpg (346.25 KB, 71 downloads)