I didn't want to fill this thread with a bunch of images, so here's an album of them all. https://imgur.com/a/znbvrY5

Need some advice of what to do with this van. When I got it the thing looked nice but had a dent, a rust hole and some scratches and rust spots, and it needed a bunch of work. I've done a bunch of stuff to it, some things i regret, runs great and A/C works well. I'm not entirely happy with it though, just doesn't look great, and has misc. problems. The paint is pretty crap, bunch of scratches and rust spots, and it has body damage. The front grille is tore up along with the bumper. The big side windows have rtv or whatever around them, along with the windshield, my "smart" idea of sealing them sounded like it'd work well but it ended up making my van look very tacky. Antenna doesnt work anymore, rear door power lock no longer works, and it's sitting on a spare. The plastic bezels around the lock and window switches are falling apart, the doghouse cover is barely hanging on. And oh boy does the thing leak, the windshield leaks, the pop outs leak, the backdoor leaks, 2 of the big windows no longer leak because I've resealed them, need to do it again to the 3rd one. I love this van but I feel like I have bit off a bit more than i can chew, I don't have the know how or the money to prep her up. I don't know if I should just give up and sell it to someone that'll make a nice van out of it and buy some other car that would look nice. Advice would be appreciated

Reading this back over its a bit of a mess, but hopefully yall get me.

95 GMC 3/4 Vandura Traveler by Explorer Conversion
[Linked Image]