Okay I've been all through the site searching how to lift the front on a g20. I'm a bit confused as to how to go about it. There's alot of mixed info and it seems square body pickup spindles are the only true bolt in. The problem is I cannot find lift spindles for anything but 88 and newer 2wd trucks. Im going to be locking the rear and will not be looking to do a 4x4 conversion anytime soon, I don't intend on any offroading that I'd need 4x4, it would be nice in the winter but not a necessity at this point just looking for more clearance and to get the right stance. I'm planning on 33s without trimming the fenders.
The van in question is a 95 5 lug g20. I will be using it to camp with and tow a small trailer with ATVs occasionally. I'm already planning to regear for tires. So the clearance will be nice for those certain rocks and ruts so I'm not bottoming out or hanging up. I may get a winch just in case but not soon. My goal is to get this van all tip top running and put a lift on it, there's zero cool handicap vans in my area, well I should say lifted badass looking because I have seen some cool ones.
From reading I understand the 88-91 spindles will work, with that though, I was wondering if anyone found a solution for the lower ball joint besides cutting and welding the ball joint mount? I read metals whole thread and will cut and weld if need be but would much rather it be bolt in if it's possible with out dropping everything up front to swap all g30. It's a bitch getting off the ground since I'm a paraplegic now. I do as much as I can but I'm very particular on how stuff gets done so it's hard for me to find anyone to help who doesn't wanna cut corners, front suspension is not where I want a hack job the most.
Can anyone give me a definite on how to accomplish this without cutting the lower control arms? Keeping in mind I do not want to do a 4x4 swap at this time. If I don't need to drop the crossmember I'm 99% sure I could do it all myself. I saw mention of another van using the 88-91 c1500 parts without any major Fab work and built in a driveway with no fancy tools. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, thank you all.

Attached Files image-2018-08-20-08-50-16.jpgimage-2018-08-20-08-50-05.jpg

98 Dodge shorty hitop mark iv
95 Chevy van 20 regency hitop conversion van