Hi, thanks for having me on this site. My name's Dan I have a 98 Dodge shorty hitop 1500 with a 3.9, and a 98 e350 hitop extended window van, and will soon aquire a 95 g20 hitop 5 lug with a 350. I'm a paraplegic so I'm now kind of forced into vans but ling before I broke my back I had an old late 80s econline conversion van my friends and I called the skin wagon. I always liked vans and growing up my pap always had at least one van in the driveway mostly Chevy's but I think an old 70s Econoline was in the mix and an early 90s Dodge for sure when I was younger. I'm hoping to gain some knowledge and pick up a few tips and tricks along the way. The Ford will be getting sold, I picked it up as a project to convert to 4x4 I was going to use a ujoint off-road kit, but with the Chevy coming the Ford has to go. So my plans changed as well, the Chevy will be hopefully getting a lift kit if I learn enough and will be locked rear. The Dodge is just going to be my run around van and has been getting spoiled with alot of new parts here recently but it's going to receive a couple custom touches but for the most part will be stock since the 6 cylinder doesn't have the power I'd like for towing and it hates going over the mountains with a small trailer and atv, plus loaded with our camping gear and supplies plus all the cripple equipment we take just in case while camping and traveling. Thanks again.

98 Dodge shorty hitop mark iv
95 Chevy van 20 regency hitop conversion van