tl;dr - should I even be looking at a 1993 G20 with 240k miles?

The specific ad is: https://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/6638647166.html

I'm going to check out the van tonight. We're not in a hurry and our budget is 4-5k. Our long-term plan is to gut the van and do a custom build and paint but short-term we'll be camping in it as-is over the summer.

Pros:

* Body looks to be in good shape
* Owner claims no frame rust and only a "silver dollar sized" area on the body (I can fix that)
* Drives, clean title, inspection is current for another year and he has been using it (selling because he's getting married)

Cons

* 240k miles
* He's only owned it 6 months and can't tell me much about it (in fact, he's out of town and I'll be talking with his father)
* Needs new exhaust pipe - I'm not sure what exactly he means so will have to figure that out.
* "Probably needs an ignition coil" (his dad says)
* Needs a "tune up" (which I'm going to assume means it runs rough - but I haven't heard it yet)

Things I plan to check during the walk-through:

* Engine/Trans for leaks
* Engine for signs of head gasket or oil leak problems (frothy oil, white/blue exhaust, etc)
* Rust (body, under carriage, engine bay)
* Straight frame/signs of an accident
* Checking seams/joints/roof for water leaks/damage/bubbles
* Belts and hoses - are they brittle/collapsed/spongey
* Color of oil, trans fluid and coolant
* Cold start (they've already agreed to not start it before I arrive)
* Tires/Brakes
* Test drive - city+highway, braking (test ABS), tight-turns (power steering), quick acceleration, idling

What am I missing - especially anything specific to a G20 or Chevys of this era?

And back to my original question - is 240k on a Chevy 350 a non-starter?

Thanks for any advice