Don't yet have a van to show off but my wife and I have been looking and waiting for "the one".

We've got one kid left at home (a rising senior, so she's ready to head out), we love to camp (we're at about 15-30 nights a year now but would like to get it over 60), and after thinking about getting a pop-up, decided that a van makes a lot more sense for us.

We both have the same vision - simple but functional beer-themed rolling tap-house (2 taps on the outside of the van, 2 on the inside ... all serving cold ... uh ... water). But since we're married ... we obviously disagree on how exactly to get there. I'm looking for a pre-95 extended G20 cargo van so I can gut the interior and start fresh. She wants a conversion van that's ready to roll so we can start camping in it ASAP while doing the custom build over the winter. We both agree it needs to have a working AC with a groan-worthy beer-pun name ("Who Saaz" ... "Brewvana" ... "High Gravity" ... "Vanheitsgebot" ... etc).

After a month of looking, we're hoping to pull the trigger in the next 4 weeks (so if you know anyone near Raleigh selling a ready-to-roll conversion van in the 2-4k range ... let me know!).

Looking forward to learning a lot from you all and, hopefully, meeting many of you at future events.

Cheers!

Robert