Ahoy friends! I stumbled upon this community/forum while trying to find a fuel sending unit for my 36 gallon plastic fuel tank.
I recently purchased a 1977 Plymouth Voyager (PB100) off of Craigslist here in Portland which has this huge tank, but the tank itself needed cleaned out something bad. Since I live in a small apt building I had it towed it to a mechanic to get it cleaned out and to properly dispose of all the crap within. The caveat now is that the mechanic can't seem to find a proper sending unit (the old one disintegrated upon deinstallation) so the task is now mine. Let the search begin!

I should also note, I know jack about vehicle repair....well until last month at least. I figured 4 solid decades on this earth, I should probably learn. A friend of mine said that a 1977 era vehicle would be perfect to learn on so I figured what the hell. So far I figured out how to replace the carburetor, fuel pump and flush the fuel line, repair and fill in small rust spots. Not bad for a lazy bum like me! I now find myself talking about engines and stuff with people as if I actually know what Im talking about. smile I find myself learning though and thats what I want right now.

This van is like a blank canvas to me, ripe for a tune up and a little tender loving restoration. Looking forward to getting this thing on the road, drinking beers in the back and listening to Sabbath at top volume with the doors open by the beach. I look forward to conversing with y'all and learning more about my beast, for which I have dubbed....The Goblin.
Cheers!

Paul D
Portland OR

Cheers!
Paul D