While everything is apart, I am working on revamping the Heat and A/C in my van. The Heater core was no issue, and the A/C evaporator in the dash, accumulator, and compressor hasn't been an issue, but that's where the simple stuff ended. I ordered a condenser based on the vehicle info, and it was wrong. Every single option had the inlet and outlet on the same side of the condenser, while mine has the inlet and outlet on opposite sides.. Eventually, we were able to find the correct condenser from a G30 with a diesel shocked

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Eventually, we were able to find the correct condenser from a G30 with a diesel shocked

This van is a 305 with a 4 speed manual. I wonder if that combination caused the odd configuration with the diesel condenser?

At that point I figured I was probably in for a ride trying to source the dual hose assembly that goes from the compressor to the condenser, and to the accumulator. After looking at several parts stores, and all over online, I concede, I need help.

Here are a few pictures of what I need. The thin line goes to the drivers side of the condenser, and the thicker line goes across the top of the engine bay to the accumulator. I am not sure what the small cylinder is on the one line, but it is kind of rusty and I'm concerned about re-using this hose due to the age, and the previous compressor failure (shrapnel/shavings everywhere).

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I can't seem to find an A/C hose assembly that looks anywhere close to this thing. Looking across multiple years/models/engines. I've even tried some of the tried and true GM parts sites with diagrams, and can't find anything. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Last edited by tuner4life; April 02nd 2018 9:24 am.

[Linked Image]