Okay, I have owned Ol’Blu for about a week now, and in that time I have :
Gave her a much needed bath, well shower.

Started to clean her out, she had a lot of junk in her doors, rolling around in her back side, and what not. The joys of buying a furniture company truck!

I changed her back door windows from stationary to pop outs.

Added a Pioneer digital media only head unit and two box speakers (for now).

I found out she gets right at 13.5 mpg city/highway mix. Not too bad for a 318 magnum with a 3 speed auto trans. No OD for this big girl.

And I figured out why she had no left side tail lights or turn signals, wires where RIPPED apart by a careless worker and never repaired before.

I will continue to add here from time to time, as I do any work on her, but do not expect too many posts right now, as I am running out of money to do much with.

I do plan to build a rear bed/storage and add some kind of flooring soon. The temp flooring will be some kind of DIY bed liner from the forward carpet line (behind the driver / passenger seats) all the way to the rear doors. This is mostly so my poor pooch does not slide around so much when she goes with us for drives.
I also need to figure out how to get the dang doors to shut right and stop rattling so much ! LOL
I am not going for a “pretty” build with this van, but a functional build for travel and camping.

Anyway, that’s it for now. . . .

Last edited by Uncle_Fester; March 28th 2018 11:45 am. Reason: Spelling

My van : 1989 Ford E-150 Econoline, currently named “WOLF-DEN II”

Founder & President of Sooner or Later United Truckers and PROUD TO BE A S.L.U.T. ! !