Originally Posted by Sparkynm
Thanks for the picture!! That looks good. Did you get your noise taken care of ? How bad were the control arm bushings? P.I.A. to change them ? Looks like it sits at about factory height?, I'm running a slightly taller tire, so won't have much rake. Thanks again for the pics.!!! YES, you have certainly helped me!! Got a parts book now, if you need any obscure part numbers down the line.
Hopefully we can get enough folks together for that front sway bar "group buy"

I've currently got the front control arms off, bushings pressed out, and waiting on the new parts. I won't be able to work on this stuff until Wednesday, my day off work. A bit of PIA , yes. I'm a motorcycle mechanic so I'm fortunate to be able to bring these parts to work to use a press, bead-blaster for cleaning, random tools, etc...I got them off the van in my garage though but yes, those things are tight! And honestly they probably weren't really worn out but it's nice to know that now they'll be fresh. I'll try and snap a few pics tomorrow. I threw a quick coat of black paint on the control arms, as well. Lastly, the side pic of my van I initially wanted to show you, for some unknown reason won't upload, I'll have to try some others.

1975 Dodge B100 shorty. 318, 3/tree