Here are the pics that we all like to see. First off, a shout out to any other females on this forum. I know the majority of you are males, but I hope there are some other females who have a vision and aren't afraid to get their hands dirty like me. This is the first van I have purchased. I finished restoring a 1946 Ford pickup last year and decided a more modern eye-catching vehicle would be fun to build. It will be another learning experience, but I think it's off to a good start. I have a 350 SBC and turbo 350 trans to put in. The van was in great shape except for the floor under the existing sunroof which was rotted out. It also came with almost all the parts, which is great because some of the stuff is hard to find, as I have been finding out. Anyway, I got it home from the body shop last week and I plan on getting the engine, trans and brakes done first. I want to put headers on it, but I'm not sure which to go with, block hugger or long. Anyone have an idea of which would be the least difficult to fit?

Attached Files
Van Resized.jpg (400.04 KB, 500 downloads)
Body Shop Resized.jpg (796.47 KB, 491 downloads)
Body Shop 2 Resized.jpg (658.05 KB, 476 downloads)
Primer Resized.jpg (456 KB, 479 downloads)
Rims Resized.jpg (256.71 KB, 500 downloads)
Mural Cleared Resized.jpg (445.15 KB, 530 downloads)
Hood Resized.jpg (355.59 KB, 522 downloads)
Hood Scoop Dragon Resized.jpg (256.13 KB, 492 downloads)