hello friends of the van community, I am building a 1972 Chevy G10 currently I have the dash out as the day i got her home i was gonna start the 250-inline 6 for the 1st time since the mayflower came over lol just kidding but who knows when she last ran any way i opened the hood and found lots of questionable wiring like speaker wires running to the headlights and so on so i said nope i am not gonna run this with cut wires and speaker wire going to all the junctions so i tore all out and i am in the process of installing a American auto wire 510004 power plus 13 harness also my dash had 3 different holes hacked in it for car stereos cb radios and who knows so i have been building a fiberglass and some original dash combo next thing i'm into is a chevy s10 5 speed transmission i ordered just got here today has any one else done this swap? if so what kind of problems did you have are the 3 speed and 5 speed the same length? or do i have to cut my drive shaft guys any help i would so appreciate and words of encouragement are always good

Hello guys I'm from a small town population 299 in Athens Vt, after searching for 20 yrs I found a g10 short wheel base van project when i'm done it will be a no window van rite now it has a sliding door with the window and the rear doors have windows but i prefer no windows so i can have something painted on the sides