I recently bought a full set of 15x10 slot mags for the van. Rear is easy, I have plenty of room for the 33's I have back there now. But I had 31's on 15x7's that fit fine up front with the G30 springs (it raises the van by 1.5") but now since my wheels are wider, I am rubbing the front and rear corners of the fenders, badly. I clearanced them when I put the 15x7's, hammered in the sharp corners and made everything fit with no issues whatsoever. But it would take too much to clearance them now and I dont want to cut up the fenders at all.

I think I actually want to go back to stock G20 suspension ride height and wondering what size tire I could run that wont have fender clearance issues? I see plenty of vans with nice wide wheels in front and flares but have no idea of tire size to clear it. Just looking for some insight from people who run this wheel size up front. Id imagine I cant go super narrow due to the wheel width but there are a few tires sizes like 255/60 or 255/70 maybe? Again, I want it to work with stock suspension ride height. Thanks!

1987 B250 - Painkiller