TROPHIES - and the award ceremony - normally conclude the van shows that we all attend....They can vary in appearance while they fill their duty as awards for a "job well done''

They can take on completely different in
appearances...Some can be the gold plated plastic ones that can be purchased at your local trophy shop,or wall plaques perhaps ordered from that same business.....

One of the awards I like best are the "home - made" creations of vanners such as Kenny from Salt City Vans....I don't recall his last name off the top of my head, but if you know Salt City - you know Kenny.....He has taken on the job for a number of years and this years are over the top....We look forward to next year and what he may come up with.....

Prior to Kenny taking on the task this chore was handled by Dave Senke....It was the year after Pat Turk died and we were awarded the "Best Of Show" in his place.....the year was 1999.....If you ever get up here in the Adirondacks - stop by and see this trophy...It's a Hot Wheel size van carved into stone and mounted on a substantial block of wood........It is the most fantastic trophy you will probably ever see !

Knighty