A lawyer married a woman who had previously been married ten times. On their wedding night, as they settled into the hotel bridal suite, she said to her new husband, "Please, promise to be gentle. I'm still a virgin."

Puzzled as to how this could be possible, he asked, "How can that be if you've already been married ten times?"

His bride explained...

"Husband #1 was a Sales Representative; he spent our entire marriage telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in Software Services; he was never quite sure how it was supposed to function but promised to look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from Field Services; he said everything checked out diagnostically, but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in Telemarketing; although he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an Engineer; while he understood the basic process, he said he needed three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from Finance and Administration; he knew how, but just wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in Marketing; although he had the product, he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a Psychiatrist; all he ever did was talk about it.

Husband #9 was a Gynecologist; all he did was look at it.

Husband #10 was a stamp collector; all he ever did was... God, how I miss him!

'But, now that I've married you, I'm really excited'!"

"Good, by why is that?" asked the new husband.

"You're a lawyer! I know I'm going to get screwed this time!" she replied.