Not sure if this has been post yet, too many pages to look through so here goes nothing.

Three men are hiking in the deep jungle when suddenly they're ambushed and knocked out. When they awake, they're presented in front of a king. The king tells the men "go back into the jungle and return to me with ten pieces of the same fruit."

The first man returns,"king, I present you ten apples." The king replies, "ok, now, take those ten apples and put them up your bottom. If you cry, squeal, make any noise whatsoever during its off with your head." The man gets half an apple up and screams out in pain. The king chops off his head.

The second man returns, "king, I present you these ten grapes." The king replies, "ok, now, take those ten grapes and put them up your bottom. If you cry, squeal, make any noise whatsoever during its off with your head." The man gets nine grapes in then half way through the tenth bursts out in laughter. The king chops off his head.

The two dead men's spirits are talking, "man! You were so close! Why'd you laugh!?"
"I saw the third guy walking up with pineapples!"