1. I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.
2. I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes.
3. I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.
4. I've learned that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes.After that, you'd better have a big weenie or huge boobs.
5. I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others they are more screwed up than you think.
6. I've learned that you can keep puking long after you think you're finished.
7. I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities or political figures.
8. I've learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades.
9. I've learned that no matter how you try to protect your children, they will eventually get arrested and end up in the local paper.
starwars tom wyckoff interstellar space truckers
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. Groucho Marx