Originally Posted by DrBob
Two men are drinking in a bar. One turns to the other and says, "I bet you $100 that I can bite my eye." The second fellow thinks to himself, I guess he's had about enough, so he replies, "OK, you're on." The first man takes out his glass eye and bites it. So the second man has to pay. Awhile later the first man says, "I bet you $100 I can bite my other eye." The second man thinks, well, he can't have TWO glass eyes; he obviously can see. So he says, "All right, you're on." The second man promptly takes out his false teeth and bites his other eye.

The rest of that joke...

So the man goes over and sits with some friends so a while later the man goes back up to the bar and makes this bet, "I bet $500 I can piss this beer bottle full by the time you slide it to the end of the bar....the bar tender scratches his head thinking no one can do that, "your on"....so the guy gets on top of the bar and gets ready, the bar tender has a bottle and slings it down the bar top...the guy is trying to follow the bottle and pissing all over the place.....well the guy hands him $500 goes back to his friends laughing up a storm.....later the guy goes to leave the bar keep stops him and ask "What made you make a fool bet like that".....well I bet you $500 I could fill that bottle and I bet my friends $1000 I could piss all over your bar & you wouldnt say a word....