TALIAN HONEYMOON

After returning from his honeymoon in Florida with his new bride, Virginia, Luigi stopped by his old barbershop in Jersey to say hello to this friends.

Giovanni said, "Hey Luigi, how wasa DA treep?"

... Luigi said, "Everyting wasa perfecto except for DA train ride down."

"Whata you mean, Luigi?" asked Giovanni.

"Well, we boarda DA train at Grana Central Station. My beautiful Virginia , she pack a biga basket a food.

She brough at DA vino, some nice cigars for me, and we were lookina forward to DA trip, and open upa DA luncha basket .

The conductore come aby, waga his finger at us anda say, 'no eat indisa car. Musta use a dining car..'

So, me and my beautiful Virginia, we go to DA dining car, eat a biga lunch and starta at open DA bottle of a nice a vino!

Conductore walka by again, waga his finger and say, 'No drinka in disa car! Musta use a cluba car.' So, we go to cluba car.

While a drinkina DA vino, I starta to lighta my biga cigar. The conductore, he waga is finger again and say, 'No a smokina disa car. Musta go to a smokina car ..'

"We go to a smokina car and I smoke a my biga cigar.

Then my beautiful Virginia and I, we go to a sleeper car anda go to bed. We just about to go boombada boombada and the conductore, he walka through DA hallway shouting at a top of his a voice..

'Nofolka Virginia ! Nofolka Virginia !'

starwars
tom wyckoff
interstellar space truckers

[Linked Image]

I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. Groucho Marx