what with being my birthday on Friday and mothers day today the stream of visitors thru the house staying over for drinks and meals has been steady,had a great meal Friday nite at the local tavern - do you get `hot rock` over there? The steak / seafood comes out still raw on a (very) hot thick slab of marble and cooks as you eat.
I digress ... I still managed to get some stuff done, rattled canned - as you call it - the area behind the grille - cleaned up and refitted the grille,also decided on how I would fit amber indicators to the rear lights. I removed the lens and the horizontal `tin` plate that separates the two compartments - tail and reverse lamps. I fitted a led bulb with a home made bracket to the underside / reverse lamp part of the `tin` plate replaced it. drilled thru the back of the tail light assy to feed the wire into the interior. there plenty of room for the extra bulb.
Once I repeat that on the other side all that remains is to feed the wiring under the floorboards and call in an auto sparky to id where under the dash I should join into the front indicator circuit./marker lamps..
ps has anyone ever converted the side rear markers to indicator / markers? mine are just sidelights .. is that std?

Last edited by Matman; May 12th 2013 7:55 am.