Joe’s wife asked him to run out to the store for a loaf of bread. On the way to the store there’s this little bar that Joe likes so he decided to drop in for a quick beer. As he was sipping his beer a gorgeous young redhead in a mini skirt walked in and sat down at the bar. Joe smiled and she smiled back so he sent her a drink over. They began to chat and Joe ordered more drinks and a few more drinks until the next thing he knew he was waking up in her bed and its three AM in the morning!
“Holy Crap!” shouts Joe. He leaps outta bed and throws on his clothes.
“My wife’s gonna kill me!!” he yells as he heads for the door.
Thinking quickly he returns to the bedroom and asks the redhead if she has any talcum powder. He takes the powder and dumps some on his hands, rubs a little on his face and wipes the rest on his pants as he runs out the door.
He gets out of his van at home and his wife is waiting in the doorway with the rolling pin. “OK BUSTER, JUST WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN ALL NIGHT?”
“Well Honey I stopped at the bar for a drink and met this great looking redhead.” Joe explained. “We had a few drinks, one thing led to another, then we ended up at her place having wild sex and I fell asleep.”
His wife slowly looked him up and down there under the porch light and said “YOU LYING ASS!” “YOU’VE BEEN SHOOTING POOL HAVEN’T YOU?”

Last edited by CatFish; March 22nd 2013 11:06 am. Reason: ksfs