Wow Uncle Fester, I'm really sorry to hear about you getting hosed by that radiator. At least with that big of a blowout your engine didn't toast from a sneaky slow leak.

Crazy damage it sustained; I wouldn't have imagined such a gaping crater when you said it blew out a 3" hole!

-Makes me really glad I decided to spring for getting my original copper/brass radiator rebuilt once I got well enough to go outside again, rather than just going the quick/easy/cheaper plastic/aluminum route. The old guy at the radiator shop had some horror stories to relate about those even when purchased as replacements directly from the Big-3's auto dealerships. Not that I want to make you nervous or anything, -I'm just sayin'...

I hope you have a far more enjoyable Christmas & New Years than the lead up to them has been! At least your Astro is probably very happy to remain in the family! Perhaps you should do something mischievous and decorate her with Christmas lights and antlers?

;0)

-It's been such a LONG TIME... BlueShift>> 1981 Dodge Ram B250 Custom Sportsman Maxi Van

[Linked Image]

It's what you learn after you know it all, that counts...

Are you living to work, or working to live?

[Linked Image]

Learning from my own mistakes is good, learning from yours would be much better! [Linked Image]