Today I removed the dog house to just check everything after I had it sitting for a month. Checked air filter, throttle body, intake manifold, distributor cap and rotor, double checked the wireset to make sure that the wires are routed in accordance to the firing order. I checked fuel pressure a steady 43 PSI running, checked oil pressure 40 PSI at idle hot,80 PSI at idle cold. Checked vacuum and it's perfect, checked PCV valve and breather filter both ok, checked the vacuum of the breather and there is steady vacuum which is good. Checked refrigerant and needs refrigerant but not going to add until I rebuild A/C system. Checked coolant overflow and it was overfilled and had some rust colour on the bottom so I emptied, cleaned, and put some coolant mix in the overflow container. The oil pressure sending unit will need to be replaced as it reacts slowly. I also need to replace some vacuum lines as I currently don't have cruise control. Everything else is A OK! And tomorrow my driveshaft comes so excited about that so tomorrow I will be replacing some seals and the pinion yoke for the new shaft. I will be taking pictures (maybe) of the process incase someone on here has to replace a seal or yoke.