Ahhh The Bialetti Espresso maker. What a beautiful invention.
Strong coffee in minutes requiring no electricity.

I've actually driven down the road in the morning with one hand on the handle , keeping it from falling off my single burner propane stove around turns, waiting for it to be ready.

One gets strange looks when pouring a hot steaming cup of coffee while waiting at a traffic light. I sneer at your pathetic coffee thermos.

Bwa hahahahahaha

-------

Not having any experience with either of those particular alternators, I'd recommend whichever alternator has the larger outer diameter and the smaller pulley, but that is not a sure win by any means.

I have seen 116 amps from my "130 amp" alternator but the 3 batteries were super low, the engine and alternator was cold and rpms over 3200. Not conditions I come across on a daily basis. That might have been the only time I actually intentionally revved my cold engine. The belt was squealing as it slipped under such load, and a minute later the same rpms were producing just 68 amps with no belt slip. Whether this was the batteries acceptance limit or the alternator's output limit or restrictive charging path/circuit, only a battery or electrical engineer could determine.

Even if you were to get a clamp on DC ammeter and do some testing to see which would produce more amps for conditions likely to be met, enough variables exist that one would run out of patients before eliminating all variables and making a surefire determination.

Well, I'd run out of patients, unless I was being paid to do the testing on somebody else's equipment and dollar, then it would be fun, but still frustrating due to trying to replicate the batteries resistance for each test.

We live in a society where "More is Always better"

But really, is it?

Sometimes yes.
Hard to say without hard data.