Went out and kissed it...waited 1/2 hour for someone to get some warm water so I could unstick my tongue from the hood......Started it up to warm it up....stepped out of the van and fell on the ice ....noticed I had an antifreeze leak as I got out from under the van where I ended up......Swept the snow off the hood and opened it..........A squirrel flew out from underneath it as I released the secondary latch, and once again fell on the ice.....hmmm funny wear on the right front tire....... tried to open the door and found I locked the keys inside it........went to the rear of the van and fell on the ice again, which was ok as I had to reach under the trailer hitch to retrieve the spare key...noticed the temporal spare , cable and holder is missing ...... funny when I tried to get it off it would not budge........glad I had a full size spare on the rack......hit it with my hand and it was flat........opened up the door, and got the scraper, and only fell twice on the ice doing that.....opened the door up, shut the van off and went back to bed....

I don't need to be honoured by Vanning, I am honoured to be Vanning !
Supporting Vanning, by going Vanning In A Van !
I hate it, when real life interferes with Vanning !
Van Clan Plus One, Vanning since 1977 !
Ontario Federation Of Truckers (Vanner's)
Ottawa Valley Vans
I.B.O.B.
Founder,Mixed Bag Truckers