Originally Posted by Bullet
Originally Posted by HighwayStar
Originally Posted by HighwayStar
I have been fitting the rims I got with the van and went to Summit Racing and found new lug nuts and washers to mount them...I might try something I haven't seen done to these rims before, I'm going to take them to a powdercoat shop and maybe have them sprayed bright silver metallic or powdercoat chrome... I also have some brand new Western hub covers coming I got off of ebay for 28 bucks shipped. They're black and chrome with ribs down the side and a chrome 'WESTERN' on top of the cap outlined in black. I'm thinking this might look real cool when done, will see..

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Just got a price from the shop to do the powdercoat to the wheels...60 bucks each including the sandblasting . I'm going down next week to look at the color chips...he says he has a real nice bright argent silver sparkle I might like or chrome , will see .....

I've seen a couple bumpers powdercoated with the chrome, they looked good, from 20 ft you couldn't tell the difference. I'm not sure how it would look with all the texture between the fins tho'.

You think the bright argent silver might look better ? I'm experimenting here..and open to criticism ... coffee

[Linked Image]

Proud member: Shenandoah Valley Vans

............" REALITY IS JUST AN ELABORATE ILLUSION"..................