Vannin' Home
Putting new tires on them and looking for new lugs and offset washers and would like to know the brand/name of the wheel.
Thanks.
[Linked Image]
I hope I got the spelling right.
I think that might be a set of Einkie's....
not positive on this one

The length if the shank on the lug nut along with the shape of the washer/hole off set is very important on this type of wheel.....

Some wheel makers stamp there name on the inside of there rims.
Those would be "CHAMP 500's" rims made by CENTERLINE rim... shift
Originally Posted by SHAGGON_VAGGON

Thanks!!!!
Originally Posted by Lee7673
Originally Posted by SHAGGON_VAGGON

Thanks!!!!

Anytime man..Those rims are my favorite style..they are hard to find these days.in the 80's they were very popular..alot of guys used to put them on lamborghini coutachs..just a bad ass rim in my opinion.. cool
American racing made the same style wheel...called the gambler as did enkie... the centerline champ 500 had a different outer wheel lip was like a stock rim not flat they were spun satin or polished not chrome ..not cast which those look like cast ... i owned 3 sets loved um not trying to be a smartazz... but they take a long shank lugnut an center washer not an offset wheel thats if its a true centerline wheel
They look like centerlines
i was curious as well. id like a set of those for mine.
Enkei wheels for sure or some knock offs like Enkei's
Sorta like these...,Brand name JunkYard=4 for $100 plus good tires.
http://s339.photobucket.com/albums/...tion=view&current=quicksilver046.jpg

i have the same ones on my 79 b200 but they are aluminum and i havent got a good finish on them yet. are those aluminum or chrome? cause mine wont shine anything like that.
Originally Posted by SixShot
Sorta like these...,Brand name JunkYard=4 for $100 plus good tires.
http://s339.photobucket.com/albums/...tion=view&current=quicksilver046.jpg

Nice score looks like the wheels are a little wide for the rubber but the wheels make up for it. you can get newer wider and bette, rubber that is...lol
Those are pretty cool wheels. The look is growing on me....
© Vannin' Community and Forums