Vannin' Home
Posted By: diamond dan Dairyland Vanners - July 12th 2012 4:31 pm
Hats off to Dairyland for hosting the 40th, but also I see they have set up an RV section (not in the main show area) But an area for those who have been doing this since it started in the 70's, can lay there broken asses down, in comfort.
Again thanks for breaking the mold.

Thanks to a class act!!

Dan
Posted By: draggnastro Re: Dairyland Vanners - July 18th 2012 1:44 am
Very true, Dairyland, yall did a great job!
Posted By: Suzie-BGfNY-IN Re: Dairyland Vanners - July 22nd 2012 3:30 pm
Yes Dairyland--great job! We had a blast at the birthday party!

And, we did have a spot at NY in 2010 for those RVs too, just saying-- but only 2 people took advantage of it. Sometimes, a great idea doesn't catch on too quickly! hee hee
Posted By: Lil_Ed Re: Dairyland Vanners - July 22nd 2012 4:11 pm
No the thank you's are to all of you, for making it easy for us to host. And I think we only had 3 RV's there, but the area we had was such a large spot with plenty of power and water that it was used for others also.

Our goal was to host the best Nationals ever, I dont know if we did that, but, I do believe it will be one to be remembered.

Thanks to all of you
Posted By: Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!! Re: Dairyland Vanners - July 26th 2012 12:01 pm
Originally Posted by Lil_Ed
No the thank you's are to all of you, for making it easy for us to host. And I think we only had 3 RV's there, but the area we had was such a large spot with plenty of power and water that it was used for others also.

Our goal was to host the best Nationals ever, I dont know if we did that, but, I do believe it will be one to be remembered.

Thanks to all of you

Its funny that the ones that were most vocal about allowing this "special area " over the past 10 years never bothered to show up...again...I guess that little caveat that you must have a van with your rolling bungalow was too much to bear.

The facilities were fantastic and the whole affair super well organized and almost flawlessly executed....the one little glitch was a calendar omission, but since i helped dole out the weinies once again, it did not appear to really effect anything in the long run...Good job Dairyland.....
Posted By: Lil_Ed Re: Dairyland Vanners - July 26th 2012 12:51 pm
Originally Posted by Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!!

the one little glitch was a calendar omission, but since i helped dole out the weinies once again, it did not appear to really effect anything in the long run...Good job Dairyland.....

Yup still dont know what happened there, cause I had seen it in the sample bible. But could you imagine the turn out, if it had been in the bible.
© Vannin' Community and Forums