Vannin' Home
Posted By: BvrWally 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 12th 2009 10:02 pm
Sorry you couldn't be there in person!
Enjoy! B.W. smile
[Linked Image]
Posted By: ronnierat Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 12th 2009 10:10 pm
o droolh my
Posted By: willy radio Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 12th 2009 10:20 pm
where are the rest ?????????????????:)~
Posted By: Snotty Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 12th 2009 10:26 pm
U had to be there!!!! check out drop jaw magazines next issue!

P.S. She was also Miss 37 Van Nationals! smile
Posted By: franzab Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 12th 2009 10:26 pm
Hey Ronnie you missed it, wish ya were there, woulda put a smile on your face for sure. Nice to meet you there Wally, I also heard a rumor that there was an impromptu "photo shoot" at a certain clubs site right after the shoot for the mag, guess we'll have to wait and see if any truth or pics comes from it, maybe Astro can help with that.grin Nats were great, except for the Sat. storms, but still a great run put on by a great group of hardworking folks.
Posted By: Blue77 Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 12th 2009 10:31 pm
nice boots.....
Posted By: Phoenix Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 12th 2009 11:43 pm
OK guys I know I could not be there but to rub it in is cruelty....lol
Posted By: tumbleweed Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 12th 2009 11:48 pm
535 vans attended
157 in show and shine.
missed a good one. but at least you missed that downfall of rain on Saturday night. 2 hours of downfall rain. We measured it a 5" of rain when all said and gone.

Tumbleweed
Free Spirit
South East Van Council
Is she a vanner or just a model? If she's a vanner, what club is she with? Brad
Posted By: Snotty Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 13th 2009 12:22 am
She's a vanner NOW she WAS a puppy! She came with the Karson Racing VAN!
Posted By: Phoenix Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 13th 2009 12:27 am
I sat at home and watched it coming to you guys on the weather channel . I tried to call Sholders to warn you all but could not get through.
Posted By: NateB Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 13th 2009 12:32 am
P.S. She was also Miss 37 Van Nationals!

Where do we see THOSE pics Snotty? grin

She's very lickable, I mean likeable.
Posted By: Snotty Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 13th 2009 12:35 am
Nate U Leave U LOSE!!!! rofl
Posted By: NateB Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 13th 2009 12:39 am
That's harsh. frown
Posted By: phrog Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 13th 2009 1:34 am
I hear theres a group of Pics of "Ms 37th" that won't even be published in "Drop Drawers Magazine"
Posted By: Snotty Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 13th 2009 1:57 am
Had to be there! Its ALL in the memory banks! rofl
Posted By: Virtual Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 13th 2009 3:06 am
Nice pic Rollie ! Yes you had to be there ... The photo ops on Saturday were too much ! I was parked beside Karson, he is a great guy, hope to see him again soon,maybe in Detroit. Here's a shot of ours vans together. Check out of my new grille, lol
[Linked Image]

Mary was a very good sport about all of this and mentioned to me today that she hopes to defend her title next year.

Posted By: Superbeast Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 14th 2009 1:59 pm
Grille? Vans? What? Where?

lol

Nice headlights tho rofl
Posted By: Virtual Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 14th 2009 2:06 pm
Here's another teazer shot of Mary with Nautilus. Bikinis and radicals go sooo well together :

[Linked Image]
Posted By: smitty Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 14th 2009 3:07 pm
Nice shots guys, Boots? What boots I was there and I didn't see no boots drool
I was on the gate when Karson Racing rolled in and she was bummed that there was electric at the grounds.... because she had gone out and bought a 12vdc flat iron! Now that's dedication. Plus they drove through the night and arrived at 4am just to get there. Great bunch of folks for the 15 minutes I got to chat with them. Not bad to look at either. smile Check out their youtube vids... that van is fast... and its a chevy. laugh
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 14th 2009 4:01 pm
Thats just nice lol
Posted By: on the road Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 14th 2009 9:59 pm
Saw some, missed some, Ho lee crap!!!!!
Posted By: on the road Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 15th 2009 11:48 am
I was thinking bikinis and ANYTHING go well together...well, maybe not the guys in the contest Thursday, but that's anpther story!
Posted By: Beast_Lee Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 15th 2009 7:55 pm
Ahhh, where's the rest of the pics...? pics
Posted By: max23 Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 16th 2009 12:00 pm
what club had the impromptou photo shoot?
Posted By: BvrWally Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 16th 2009 12:04 pm
DropJaw magazine! They were at the eVANt.
B.W. smile
Originally Posted by max23

Nothing impromptu about it....took some coordination all around smile

Originally Posted by Beast_Lee
Ahhh, where's the rest of the pics...? pics

http://www.dropjawmag.com/2009/truckinnats/Main.htm

All the dropjaw coverage here

Posted By: Beast_Lee Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 16th 2009 3:11 pm
kOoL, thanks Doc... Will have to check it out from home as our filters at work block that site...
Posted By: NateB Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 16th 2009 4:31 pm
Originally Posted by Beast_Lee
kOoL, thanks Doc... Will have to check it out from home as our filters at work block that site...

Yup..my work too.

Big Brother at it's finest.
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 16th 2009 4:32 pm
Mary Mary yay
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 16th 2009 4:34 pm
Originally Posted by Snotty
Nate U Leave U LOSE!!!! rofl

rofl drool
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 17th 2009 8:57 pm
Originally Posted by Snotty
Had to be there! Its ALL in the memory banks! rofl

And VIDEO yay yay yay
Posted By: OVANNER Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 30th 2009 4:06 pm
This was just added to the DropJaw forum on the Nationals from Glenns brother. Lets keep up the support and they will highlight our hobby!

I have to come up here and speak a little piece about what I have learned about the Vannin world since Glenn and ROD came back. I am Glenn's brother that runs the company with him and I have heard about this Vannin deal for the past few weeks from these guys. You guys have inspired us just as much as our coverage inspired the 'sport'. It is amazing to see the passion and drive that you guys have for your vans....it is the same passion and drive that we have for DropJaw and custom vehicles as a group. I wanted to take the time to thank every one of you guys that have subscribed to the magazine and also take the time to thank you for inviting us into your world. It shows us a different side of things and it is much needed for us. You guys keep Truckin' and we will keep doing what we do. Hopefully we will meet up more in the future. Thanks for everything!
Posted By: Snotty Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 30th 2009 4:11 pm
Yea, I just seen it too Johnny Ooooo HOW COOL IS THAT! I think they will keep us in there loop for sure...
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 30th 2009 4:14 pm
Very Cool
Posted By: Galaxy Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 30th 2009 4:44 pm
Originally Posted by max23

It was at the sleezy bar. EZ vanners
Posted By: Virtual Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 30th 2009 4:54 pm
That is good news. Todd has been in regular contact with Glenn and has worked a deal to send them coverage from Altruk's Super Somer.
Do get your subscriptions in to Dropjaw !

I'll try to finish up my Dropjaw photoshoot video featuring Mary this weekend.
Posted By: doc yukon Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 30th 2009 5:15 pm
I seem to remember a Mary from Mississippi
Posted By: on the road Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 30th 2009 9:31 pm
I have been in touch with Glen via E mail...Here is part of thye most recent one he sent me:

whats happening howard...sorry about the magazine that you received. the way we have this set up is when we receive a subscription, they get the one that is out at the time...which would be the one you got. i had told everyone that they would be getting the newest one coming out in a few weeks with the vannin article in it without knowing how we usually do it. i dont handle anything with that so unfortunately the first few of you guys that ordered subscriptions got the one that is out now. i did tell my brother that i had told everyone that they would get the vannin one first so after that he started making notes. i will get it straight for you though...either i will send you an extra issue after your subscription is over or just give you one the next time i see ya. i am glad that you guys liked the coverage and it irks me bad that i cant get out to more van runs than i am able to...but i have been looking at dates and at least trying to. its just so hard with all the shows that normally go to. still talking to everyone about my experience though....cant get it off my mind. cant wait to get back. you guys hold it down and i will be for sure seeing you in the future. keep vannin'

DropJaw
Glenn
vanner for life

I said to him that we were still on his mind, despite the fact he has returned to "the other side" and their shows. I may take a ride to St. Louis this weekend to see what their shows are like.
Posted By: max23 Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 31st 2009 6:55 pm
Did anyone get the dropjaw magazine from van nationals or is there a dvd out?
Posted By: OVANNER Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - July 31st 2009 7:10 pm
Not yet! My first copy was alot of cars etc. Still waiting!
Posted By: max23 Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - August 01st 2009 6:07 pm
any vids of mary
Posted By: Snotty Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - August 01st 2009 6:27 pm
yuppers Wizard78 will have them for sale shortly...
Enjoy ! Everyone who was there sure did.

As usual..."Great Coverage" Virtual!!!!!
B.W. smile
drool awesome Doug!!! ur da man!!!!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MY,,,,,,,,,,,,,
HO

LEE

CRAP!

drooldrooldrool
Yes, she was a very welcome distraction, especially when it was outside my barn smile angel
She's a Pro.and a sport at that.keep up the Great Work Mary.
Very Nice drool
Posted By: 67Econo Guy Re: 2009 Photo Shoot "Teaser!" @ Van Nationals! - August 11th 2009 11:46 pm
what happened to the videooo??
Originally Posted by Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!!
Yes, she was a very welcome distraction, especially when it was outside my barn smile angel

haha I was in the barn right next to you lol
Great vid Doug! Thanks,Brad
Does anyone else have any vids of Mary from van nats?
What's up with your interest in Mary and this particular photoshoot ? All your posts dating back to 2009 are related.
Might be his ex that he let get away .... lol
© Vannin' Community and Forums